Adding your text
To add a new text block:
- Open the page where you want to add text
- Place the mouse in the area where you wish to add the text
An orange thread appears with a "+" button
- Click "Add content" to access a list of all available types of content and select “Text”.
A text block is added to the page with the text "Your text here".
To enter or copy / paste text:
- Click on the text box to access the editor.
- Type or copy / paste text and use the available options to format it.
- Click outside the text box to save the changes.
Good to know
As soon as you click outside the text box, your content is automatically saved. The new content is only visible in the back office.
It will be updated on your site when you publish the page.
Work with the Editor
Manage your Images
Work with Content blocks
Adjust your Design
Manage your SEO
Work with the mobile device Editor