The "Contact Form" block allows site users to send a message to the website administrator.
Sample contact form
Follow this steps to add a "Contact Form" to a page:
- Open the page where the "Contact Form" block is to be added.
- Click "Add Content" where the "Contact Form" block should be placed in the page.
- Click on the "Contact Form" block.
By clicking on this block, this form appears:
- Fill in the "Destination Email" field. It is at this address that the request made via the form will arrive.
- Customize the form fields using the "Fields" tab. It can be useful to give users indications as to the nature of the information they must complete.
- Select the title of the validation button and its style. Refer to the tutorial on the Button
- Click "OK"
Work with Content blocks
Manage your Pages
Work with the Editor
Manage your Images
Adjust your Design
Manage your SEO
Work with the mobile device Editor
Manage your Site