The content of the pages can be moved to organize the page differently.
BackBee can organize content in up to 4 columns.
To move the contents of a page:
- Open the page where the contents are to be moved
- Place the mouse over the content to be moved (in our example the image at the bottom right)
- Click on the center tab at the top
- Hold the click
- Move the content to the desired location
An orange bar appears on all places where content can be dropped.
- The content moves to its new location (in our example, top right)
Adjust your Design
Manage your Images
Manage your Pages
Work with the Editor
Manage your SEO
Work with the mobile device Editor
Manage your Site