The "Search Engine" block allows visitors to search for content on your site.
To add a "Search Engine" block on a page:
- Open the page where the "Search Engine" block is to be added.
- Click "Add Content" where the search engine should be placed on the page.
- Click on the "Search Engine" block.
By clicking on this block, the search engine appears directly on the page:
All pages created and online are referenced by search engine.
The default message that appears in the search engine can be customized via the settings icon of the block.
Good to know
The search results page can also be adjusted.
Type a word in the search bar to be redirected to the search results page.
On this page, via the settings icon of the block parameters, you can modify the following elements:
- Whether the image of the page found
- Whether or not the chapter of the page found
- Whether or not to display the date of publication
Work with Content blocks
Manage your Pages
Work with the Editor
Manage your Images
Adjust your Design
Manage your SEO
Work with the mobile device Editor