The "404 Error page" is displayed when the requested page does not exist.
This can happen if the page is offline, has been deleted or if the requested URL (www.) Is not correct. In this case, a page is displayed to indicate it to the user. This "404 Error Page" can be customized with BackBee.
- Click the "Site Settings" button
- In the pane that appears, click "Manage Error Pages" and then "404 Error Page".
The customizable fields are:
- The Title of the 404 page
- The description on the 404 page (message to inform the user of the nature of the error).
- The title of the button that returns the visitor to the home page
Good to know
You can also customize the "500 Error Page"
Manage your Site
Work with the mobile device Editor
Manage your SEO
Manage your Pages
Work with the Editor
Manage your Images
Adjust your Design